Sunday 30 October 2011

Halloween Suprise?

Well, I promised a suprise on Halloween, so here it is.



Yup, yup, It's a last minute makeshift costume done with the help of my bestie Jennifer (who's blog I've mentioned in the previous post- So if you haven't seen it, click ♥ here ♥ now.)


I may post more photos of it later, but for now, that's all you're seeing (SORRY).

Anyway, I hope everyone is hyped about going trick or treating and recieving candy from a bunch of random strangers with pretty white vans, cause I sure as hell am.

Yup, this post is a bit shorter then the ones I usually post, mostly because I'm a bit talked out from my previous post. Bah. Now, I'm off to bed so that I may wake up tomorrow, go to school (GODDANGIT), pick up my bazooka prop, and go off to a party. Woohoo. *exhausted*

Now, as per usual, I shall leave you with a song... To put you in a great halloween spirit.


No comments:

Post a Comment