Saturday 8 October 2011

Trains and Cyborgs

Jenn told me to draw a train. And that's what I did. Then I got bored. FIN.
(I admit it, the destruction of the train was totally inspired by the movie with Jake Gyllenhal... Basically, it's set in a train. Like, 98% is all about this train exploding multiple times, but damn, it's a good movie.)
And this is just a sketch of some sort of cyborg/robot/thingamabob. I have absolutely no idea what it does, but I'd like to redraw at some point. Cause shading weird catsuits is fun, and I didn't really get to put more detail into it.

For some reason the cyborg makes me think of Darkstalkers. e___e;; (Is it the hair? Must be the hair.)

Anyway, I know something that I'll definitely be drawing soon. I just rediscovered my love for all Sailor Moon related things, including my undying love for Yaten Kou. Coolest character ever.




Finally, I leave this post with an awesome song I found whilst rummaging through AMVs and their comments on YouTube.


Byebye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment